Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: I have come to a decision!!

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that vidoe...he looks VERY good in red.. *drools*

  2. #22
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    *agrees* Absolutely!

    Someone pass me a towel....not saying what needs mopping up, you can use your imagination....except to say I didn't spill my coffee!!!


    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
    *agrees* Absolutely!

    Someone pass me a towel....not saying what needs mopping up, you can use your imagination....except to say I didn't spill my coffee!!!


    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    and you didn't like me talking about kitty litter?
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the h*** did I just step in? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:



    and you didn't like me talking about kitty litter?
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Now Krissy, that is just your dirty mind, how do you know I didn't spill a glass of orange juice?

    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Darren must be corrupting you with all these naughty lyrics...

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
    we ought also to mention that she is popular with some people and most defintiely not with others (mainly historical reasons, I believe), so it's sometimes best to be discreet, lol!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Nicely tactful there Sue [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  7. #27
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by salomeuk:
    we ought also to mention that she is popular with some people and most defintiely not with others (mainly historical reasons, I believe), so it's sometimes best to be discreet, lol!


    Nicely tactful there Sue LOL

    *************************************

    Hmmm.. *knows this is really none of my business* But I am so curious! I have to ask.. why dont some people like Maggz?

    Feel free to ignore that ques if I am being too nosey [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Jen
    xox

  8. #28
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I think it's b/c ppl feel that she gets too 'up close and personal' with Darren and they feel that she's 'hogging' him and that they'd like a chance to meet/see him perform occasionally. I guess they feel that she's posessive of him and won't let anyone else have a chance.

    There's also rivalry between her, Dyan and Cindy but I don't know what that's all about (and I don't much care either LOL).

    I think that's why she isn't very popular but don't quote me cos I could be way off here [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You do NOT wanna know what I think of him mentioning her [img]frown.gif[/img] either way, I'm not saying it publicly.

    Michelle

    xx

  10. #30
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    You do NOT wanna know what I think of him mentioning her [img]frown.gif[/img] either way, I'm not saying it publicly.

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Care to PM me then [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •